Go to www.nvic.com to learn more about the Swine Flu vaccine and flu vaccinations. Information on this website includes how the swine flu vaccine is made, previous flu outbreaks, lack of safety studies, liability protection for vaccine makers, presidential executive orders, federal and state laws, quarantine information, and an action list to prepare your family.
Note: Thimerosal (a mercury-based preservative) will be added to injected multi-dose swine flu vaccines this year.
Here is the page link: http://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/h1n1-swine-flu.aspx, or you can navigate to this page from the nvic.com home page (click on H1N1 Swine Flu facts).
For more information
Dr. Russell Blaylock, MD has excellent articles on the flu and swine flu vaccines: RussellBlaylockMD.com (his “Heart Saver” newsletter is also excellent!).
Dr. Joseph Mercola at www.mercola.com has additional information about the swine flu vaccine.
Read Dr. Fuller’s previous article on the flu, chiropractic, and flu shots.
Strengthen your immune system
Realize that strengthening your own immune system, and the immune systems of your family, should be your top priority, whether you decide to get a flu shot or not. Here are several things you can do right now:
- Continue wellness chiropractic care for you and your children (as recommended on the nvic.org website). Many of our patients have reported improved immune system function with ongoing chiropractic care.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick, and if you are sick, avoid close contact with those who are well; cover your mouth if you cough or sneeze.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Get adequate sleep.
- Eat a high vegetable, high fruit, no processed food diet which is full of vitamins and minerals.
- Increase your vitamin D level with sun and supplements; read my newsletter on vitamin D.
- Exercise regularly when you are well.
- Lower stress.
- Consider including holistic alternatives in your wellness plan such as homeopathic and naturopathic remedies, acupuncture, massage and other holistic health care options.